Edgelord Edgelord

"Hay's for horses, you are nothing but a sheep!" LMAO

HOTDOGS! HOTDOGS!

Really funny, could have sworn I was watching a random Rick and Morty bit lol good stuff!

StarNova StarNova

I really like the first song.. :o
Personally I thought the male voice acting for the females put a nice comedic spin. Bravo mate!

MIDNIGHT MIDNIGHT

Very simple, yet I enjoyed playing all the way through. Had a corpse party feeling to it. :P

Blossom Time Blossom Time

Basic, yet relaxing lol.

Robo Adventurer Robo Adventurer

A few things..

Having shift as jump isn't a good idea for some, for when you press it five times the "Sticky Keys" message pops up, causing the game to be deselected.
And I don't like how some enemies go through blocks. D:
Good job!
Seems like you made it with Game Maker 8.

Geoplex - Glimmer Geoplex - Glimmer

Very cool.

Geoplex responds:

You're cool :p thanks haha

Xtrullor - Karma (feat. Albert Hyrönen) Xtrullor - Karma (feat. Albert Hyrönen)

Fucking sound design is nuts, should be the actual theme song for The Darkest Tower. It really has a mechanical-westerny atmosphere, it all blends together pretty nicely. It flows and there's insane detail in the structure of both drops actually. The second drop is fun, how it slows down and those phasey growls are dope. I feel some of the transitions from dubstep to guitar seemed a little unnatural but regardless it's a really cool track to listen to.

So is this Albert guy your friend? He makes some cool shit for you! I'm curious lol.

Xtrullor responds:

Yeah, Albert used to be one of the guys who was studying music technology in a conservatory at the same time as I did. We have kept in contact, which resulted into this track.

3MBER & SRK - Night Owls (Karaplex Remix) 3MBER & SRK - Night Owls (Karaplex Remix)

Very good man.

windluxmusic responds:

thanks detiousan :3

PLANET Z PLANET Z

Really cool, you should let me use this for cover art. (;

I feel some of the lighting seems random but hey, what do I know?

YakovlevArt responds:

the lighting is random. lol. its space. who knows whats out there. you can use it if you want, just credit me everywhere you post it and don't sell it ;)

Iron Throne Iron Throne

So you think the White Walkers will destroy the dragons? Cool theory.\

First episode of season 6 was meh, was expecting more than Melisandre being an old hag lmao.

YakovlevArt responds:

yeah, while everyone's distracted killing each-other they'll take over like a zombie apocalypse. That episode had a lot more action in it than I thought. That Melisande scene was a rollercoaster of emotions.

Vault Ghoul Bobblehead Revised Vault Ghoul Bobblehead Revised

Really great sculpting.
Would have been sick if you added a little Pip-Boy :)

Now you gotta start selling these