3MBER & SRK - Night Owls (Karaplex Remix) 3MBER & SRK - Night Owls (Karaplex Remix)

Very good man.

windluxmusic responds:

thanks detiousan :3

Xtrullor - Chemical Rage Xtrullor - Chemical Rage

Fucking killed it, the swing is tight not to mention the synths and arrangement. The drums are fire too, gimme that kick lol unless you sent it to me already haha.

Look at all these scrubs not rating 5 starts cause it sounds "weird" and "not orchestral."

Take it for what it is not what you want it to be. Fatness 5/5

Xtrullor responds:

Full Kick 05 from Cymatics Terror Drums pack. Layer it with some lousy kick as a background element. You probably have it in the Common Kit pack... you know. The one.

Reality Reality

Didn't wanna be that guy, but I'm flagging all of this as stolen. JKuch - Nova. Not cool.

Xtrullor - Terran Era Xtrullor - Terran Era

I think you guys are thinking too traditionally ;) (about the buildup) Listen again and take into consideration all the instruments and synths taking part there, hence the tag "tension."

Sick ass orchestra here dude, it really paints a picture in my mind that I can't explain well.

5/5

turn it up (preview!!!!!!) turn it up (preview!!!!!!)

lols at people giving bad rating cause its a troll track

...oh shit

Lockyn responds:

WOW you troll lelelelee

NK - Nine Circles (Xtrullor Remix) NK - Nine Circles (Xtrullor Remix)

Was this inspired by Au5? Just wondering d:

Dope atrack yo.

Xtrullor responds:

Haha yes. Definitely the new remix of Fields of Grey has a lot of influence in this track.

Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean (Lockyn Remix) Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean (Lockyn Remix)

HAAHH I'm so sorry dude but I can't help but fucking crack up because its bieber xD

Good job <3

Lockyn responds:

;) tenks bb

3MBER - Move 3MBER - Move

Fuckin next level, good synths, they're all nice and fat!
The synths in the background are tight.
Good timing and arrangement on the whole thing.
Reallyyyyyyy diggin the synths bro :DD

x3MbeRx responds:

Holy shit! It's Detious music! I'm your biggest fan!

Xtrullor - Ichor Xtrullor - Ichor

5 stars, and gimme some kicks ya? lol

Xtrullor responds:

Currently building my own personal drum sample collection, will give out as a free pack once I got enough.

About time we get some epic snares too ya?

Endless Endless

Really cool. Arrangement is really nice, even the mix is good. The only thing I don't think fits is the intro square lead (It's sooooooooo basic) and the kick, it sounds like you switched kicks at 1:40, that one is much better!

I think in a few years you could come back to this and make it huge and bassy.