Koraii - Forerunner Koraii - Forerunner

Damn, hella underrated man.

windluxmusic responds:

^-^

Re:Reveris ~ Vocal Ver. Re:Reveris ~ Vocal Ver.

Great work! I PM'ed you about something as well!

Troisnyx responds:

Cheers! ^_^

Geoplex - Glimmer Geoplex - Glimmer

Very cool.

Geoplex responds:

You're cool :p thanks haha

Xtrullor - Karma (feat. Albert Hyrönen) Xtrullor - Karma (feat. Albert Hyrönen)

Fucking sound design is nuts, should be the actual theme song for The Darkest Tower. It really has a mechanical-westerny atmosphere, it all blends together pretty nicely. It flows and there's insane detail in the structure of both drops actually. The second drop is fun, how it slows down and those phasey growls are dope. I feel some of the transitions from dubstep to guitar seemed a little unnatural but regardless it's a really cool track to listen to.

So is this Albert guy your friend? He makes some cool shit for you! I'm curious lol.

Xtrullor responds:

Yeah, Albert used to be one of the guys who was studying music technology in a conservatory at the same time as I did. We have kept in contact, which resulted into this track.

3MBER & SRK - Night Owls (Karaplex Remix) 3MBER & SRK - Night Owls (Karaplex Remix)

Very good man.

windluxmusic responds:

thanks detiousan :3

Xtrullor - Chemical Rage Xtrullor - Chemical Rage

Fucking killed it, the swing is tight not to mention the synths and arrangement. The drums are fire too, gimme that kick lol unless you sent it to me already haha.

Look at all these scrubs not rating 5 starts cause it sounds "weird" and "not orchestral."

Take it for what it is not what you want it to be. Fatness 5/5

Xtrullor responds:

Full Kick 05 from Cymatics Terror Drums pack. Layer it with some lousy kick as a background element. You probably have it in the Common Kit pack... you know. The one.

Reality Reality

Didn't wanna be that guy, but I'm flagging all of this as stolen. JKuch - Nova. Not cool.

Xtrullor - Terran Era Xtrullor - Terran Era

I think you guys are thinking too traditionally ;) (about the buildup) Listen again and take into consideration all the instruments and synths taking part there, hence the tag "tension."

Sick ass orchestra here dude, it really paints a picture in my mind that I can't explain well.

5/5

turn it up (preview!!!!!!) turn it up (preview!!!!!!)

lols at people giving bad rating cause its a troll track

...oh shit

Lockyn responds:

WOW you troll lelelelee

NK - Nine Circles (Xtrullor Remix) NK - Nine Circles (Xtrullor Remix)

Was this inspired by Au5? Just wondering d:

Dope atrack yo.

Xtrullor responds:

Haha yes. Definitely the new remix of Fields of Grey has a lot of influence in this track.